My photo
"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul." by William E. Henley

Monday, April 12, 2010

sunday brunches are the best!

I don't know about you, but my favorite thing about the weekends is when you get to sleep in and then have a wonderful lazy Sunday brunch... I could sit for hours and just munch on crisp bread with cheese, ham and cucumber. Sipping coffee and chatting with David. This weekend my friend Harsha was visiting so it was extra nice :o)

I was a bit antisocial and got some studio time so I'm hoping to have a little shop update on Wednesday. Hopefully I'll have some pics for you tomorrow so please stop by again.

I hope you all had a great weekend too and that you're rested and prepared for any adventures that might fall on your laps this week!
love ~tess

No comments:

Post a Comment

I treasure your words and the fact that you are
taking the time to share them with me.
Please forgive me if I don't respond personally to you.
I always try but sometimes time just flies away!
love ~tess