My photo
"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul." by William E. Henley

Thursday, December 29, 2011

etsymetal charmswap in the works




I signed up for the Etsy metal charm swap and thus I need to make 22 charms!
Of course I have been procrastinating and I figured it was about time to start.

So 22 little filigree seahorses are being crafted in my studio..
I've made the heads and the bodies. Need to make all their little details before I can solder them together.

And then comes the best part. I am going to fill them with different colored resin.
They are going to look so cool!

Now back to work for me!!

love ~tess

1 comment:

I treasure your words and the fact that you are
taking the time to share them with me.
Please forgive me if I don't respond personally to you.
I always try but sometimes time just flies away!
love ~tess