My photo
"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul." by William E. Henley

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Life goes by fast. Especially when you have a little one. 
There is hardly any time to reflect. Blogging kind of fell off my list of things to do. 
She is almost 10 months now. She can pull herself up and stand. No walking yet. Thank god.
She keeps me plenty busy as it is...

I put the jewelry business aside for right now. 
There just never felt like a good time to go to the studio.
Dont get me wrong, I do miss it and I plan on getting back to it. 
It is just that this time will never come back and I dont want to miss a second of it. 
I am having way too much fun!






And I dyed my hair red. And I love it!
Hope you all are having fun. Wherever you are and no matter what you are doing.
Just enjoy it!
love ~ tess

2 comments:

  1. Your baby is so incredibly beautiful. And you are beautiful.
    I haven't made a thing since my son was born.
    But there will be a time.
    And it will be glorious!
    Your time with your baby girl is what matters right now.
    And it is all perfect xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi (again) Tess! Your new look rocks :D I have not been a mama yet but I can imagine how much work and sacrifice it means. Eden Rose is so cute and your cat looks very friendly with her :-D Xoxo ^^

    ReplyDelete

I treasure your words and the fact that you are
taking the time to share them with me.
Please forgive me if I don't respond personally to you.
I always try but sometimes time just flies away!
love ~tess