My photo
"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul." by William E. Henley

Monday, January 17, 2011

the stuff that dreams are made of



 like candy... 

new enamel work...
soon to be earrings.. 
Yummy ear candy.

 Soaring ring

 Flaming ring
Just a little gem stone waiting to be set into the silver ball.

 Chasing rainbows ring

 Reflections ring

 Seed Pod ring
A beautiful gem stone is to about to make a home in that silver pod.



in the shop this Tuesday!

sweet dreams!
~tess

1 comment:

  1. Oh....that reflections ring, especially. Oh oh oh!!!
    mmmmm.
    You continually amaze.

    ReplyDelete

I treasure your words and the fact that you are
taking the time to share them with me.
Please forgive me if I don't respond personally to you.
I always try but sometimes time just flies away!
love ~tess