My photo
"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul." by William E. Henley

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

and there was tears...



We got the photographs.
David and I sat glued to the computer.
Looking at one picture after another.

Quietly

Remembering

Was it only two months ago?
It feels much longer ago than that.
Like a lifetime ago

So much have happened since we said;
I love you
in front of our family and friends.

A move
A carsick kittie
A mohawk
Bangs
and lets not forget the glasses!
And so much more...

We are in such a happy place right now.
I feel happier than I ever have.
There is so much I want to share with you
but I hope you'll forgive me for holding it close
to my chest a little bit longer.
 
Have I told you lately how much you mean to me?
I don't think I've expressed it well enough.
Being so far away from my family and friends
I really appreciate your presence here.
Reading your comments always brings a smile to my face.
Thank you for being here for me

love ~tess



9 comments:

  1. You two are adorable!!!
    Wishing you both a long and happy life together.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww his face says it all ~ my Ian cried all through our service (I'm actually secretly pleased because if he hadn't I would have ~ make up running down my face would not have been a good look!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jaime ~ Thank you sweetie!

    Ro ~ Thank you so much!

    Jo ~ awwww that is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning pictures! Your day looked like a fairy tale. :) Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have tears in my eyes! These photos speak volumes about the love you both have for each other...so precious :-)

    Anthony and I both cried during our ceremony...I started, and he could't hold back!

    I know that you will live a long and very happy life together, Tess :-)

    -xxx-

    P.S. I would love to see more wedding photos!!!

    ReplyDelete

I treasure your words and the fact that you are
taking the time to share them with me.
Please forgive me if I don't respond personally to you.
I always try but sometimes time just flies away!
love ~tess