My photo
"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul." by William E. Henley

Friday, May 1, 2009

*** TeamMSIA Mothersday Contest Seek & Find ***

novadesigns
novadesigns says:
*** TeamMSIA Mothersday Contest Seek & Find ***


The Metalsmiths In Action Etsy Team is having a Seek, Find & Win Contest, starting this Friday, May 1st and going through May 10th (or when all prizes have been given away, whichever comes first)! Find the THREE hidden Rose Images in these participating stores listed below. No purchase necessary!
more information;
http://metalsmithsinaction.50webs.com/contest.html


3 images hidden somewhere in 3 of these Stores:
www.corybethy.etsy.com
www.TSmithDesigns.etsy.com
www.novadesigns.etsy.com
www.Janedeaux.etsy.com
www.Sonyarasi.etsy.com
www.ArcadianDreams.etsy.com
www.BellaBijouJewellery.etsy.com
www.Markasky.etsy.com
www.EarthyExpressions.etsy.com
www.KelliRene.etsy.com
www.sassyglassjewelry.etsy.com
www.KBerlin.etsy.com
www.LakeErieBeachGlass.etsy.com
www.WiredDesign.etsy.com
www.chicbeadsbygermaine.etsy.com
www.onestonenewyork.etsy.com
www.QuenchMetalworks.etsy.com
www.elisasherejewelry.etsy.com
www.Rubyshill.etsy.com
www.JelliesJewelry.etsy.com
www.Toosis.etsy.com
www.chrissilynn2.etsy.com
www.KathrynCole.etsy.com
www.AutumnLeavesJewelry.etsy.com
www.ShelbyEvans.etsy.com
www.Meltemsem.etsy.com
www.DoxalloDesigns.etsy.com
www.SilverMadeStudio.etsy.com
www.CeceStCroix.etsy.com
www.CreationsbyCat.etsy.com

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic contest!!
    I managed to win your earrings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Congrats! I mailed them out this morning. I hope you'll love them :o)

    ReplyDelete

I treasure your words and the fact that you are
taking the time to share them with me.
Please forgive me if I don't respond personally to you.
I always try but sometimes time just flies away!
love ~tess