My photo
"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul." by William E. Henley

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

nova of sweden resting in the chilly autumn weather


victorian lady
Originally uploaded by novadesigns by tess

So you might be wondering what is happening in nova of sweden?

Well to tell you the truth I have been working on custom orders lately and found that my time for exploring and making new things for the shop has come to a complete halt. Which is no good!

I need to get all those ideas out of my head and onto some silver before it explodes! I have some great ideas for more handmade filigree pieces that I want to try out. Some new concepts. Some versions of older concepts.. Fun stuff. You just have to take my word for it :o)

And I know that you are dying to see some new designs. And so I am. The shop is looking a little tired right now. So I decided that I need to get to work and turn my ideas into tangeable, soon to be cherished (by you maybe) pieces. I want to make a bigger shop update than I usually do. I am aiming for the end of the month but I'll keep you posted. And as always you can follow my blog for previews..

So to make room for some new blood in the shop I'll be reducing the price on some of my existing pieces in the hopes of finding them a good home. As you know the price of silver is at an all time high and poor little nova of sweden need to replenish it's stash of silver.

So head on over to the shop and maybe you'll find a new silver baby to take home.

lots of love ~tess

No comments:

Post a Comment

I treasure your words and the fact that you are
taking the time to share them with me.
Please forgive me if I don't respond personally to you.
I always try but sometimes time just flies away!
love ~tess