My photo
"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul." by William E. Henley

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

butterflies

With some cardstock, ink and determination you 
can make some very nice looking programs. 
That and a creative man that knows how to sew.
Lisa is keeping an eye on David making sure he's doing it right


Who knew that grapevine balls, Norwegian moss and and little lights 
could make such a lovely combination? 
Well I did have a hunch...

They will be swinging from metal stands made by my talented fiancee..
I absolutely adore these.



I can't help but to brag about my talented David.
He is amazing. I am so very lucky to have him.
He sketched out the tree on the canvas and I
painted the tree with acrylic paint.

It will be a fingerprint guestbook tree.
Something to keep forever.
A piece of art made by family and friends.
It doesn't get much better than that!

We did all of this last night and even squeezed in
a dance practice outside under the stars.
He is a very good dancer...

11 days to go!
I think there is a dozen butterflies in my tummy today...
love ~tess


10 comments:

  1. You should become a wedding theme designer! It all looks really beautiful. I can't wait to see photos of the day! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You aren't sparing any small detail, I agree with NRj..........xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fingerprint tree!? You guys are just TOO creative. So cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This all looks so beautiful and romantic. Your fiancee is just as talented as you are. Can't wait to see the after wedding photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the idea of the fingerprint tree!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing talent in the two of you! Your special day is so close!!!! I can hardly wait to see photos of it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful way to remember your wedding - a fingerprint tree. The wedding sounds like it is going to be absolutely beautiful; you two make quite a team.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tess, It's all beautiful. Hope you decide to put it on the web. All of us will be glued to the computer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm counting down the days, too!
    A fairytale wedding, indeed!
    You will both have the most beautiful day of your lives!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you, thank you! It means so much to me that you are right here taking this journey with me!

    Kit I am looking into options for streaming it! I will let you know for sure. Otherwise we did dig up an old video camera so if I can live stream it I will at least share a video of it later!

    ReplyDelete

I treasure your words and the fact that you are
taking the time to share them with me.
Please forgive me if I don't respond personally to you.
I always try but sometimes time just flies away!
love ~tess