My photo
"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul." by William E. Henley

Friday, March 5, 2010

I'm still around!

I haven't had much time for blogging. I've been traveling with work and I just got back. Just in time to get the sniffles and the grumpy throat. But I have been eating tons of garlic (wanna sniff my breath?) and drinking hot tea with lemon so I am feeling much better!

So where was I? well I had to go to California with work. I know! Such a bummer to leave the snow behind LOL. I was super stoked to meet up with my friend Gabby. Even though we only had one evening we tried to make the most of it. It was so much fun to meet her in person! I already know I have to make plans to go and visit her again. Unless I can convince her to come here to Philly! :o)

I've had a bunch of stuff half finished on my bench and I finally got around finishing them.
A magnificent snowflake. It takes a big strong woman to carry this one around. It's HUGE! It has 12 sky blue topaz flush set around the crystal druzy. Yummy.

I have been holding on to this ocean jasper for a while now. It's so gorgeous. The colors and the patterns remind me so much of home. It's just like sitting on the cliffs by the ocean back home in Sweden.
And a Spring window to celebrate the exit of scraping cars and shoveling snow! Four sunny yellow citrine rests on each side of this beautiful Laguna agate.


Two custom orders and an experiment ring with an laguna agate slab. Look for my new babies in my shop tomorrow!

Have a great night and weekend!
~tess

6 comments:

  1. Holy smokes I am so drooling over the snowflake!

    Awe I can't wait to hang out again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful as usual! The snowflake ring turned out amazing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! They're all beautiful, but that snowflake ring is really fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh Tess beautiful ~ that snowflake is just perfection ~ my absolute favourite!!♥

    ReplyDelete

I treasure your words and the fact that you are
taking the time to share them with me.
Please forgive me if I don't respond personally to you.
I always try but sometimes time just flies away!
love ~tess