My photo
"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul." by William E. Henley

Friday, April 2, 2010

The return of the Weekend deal


Mini and Little beansprouts
Originally uploaded by novadesigns by tess

Happy Friday everyone!
I decided that it's been too long since I did a Weekend deal. So I decided to offer a free pair of mini bean sprouts with any 2 jewelry purchases in my novadesigns shop on Etsy.

This weekend I get to hang out with my friend Harsha who is moving to Draper soon (sniffles). So I am excited about that. Hopefully I'll be able to get some studio time in there as well.

Hope you're all having a fantastic Friday!
love ~tess

No comments:

Post a Comment

I treasure your words and the fact that you are
taking the time to share them with me.
Please forgive me if I don't respond personally to you.
I always try but sometimes time just flies away!
love ~tess