My photo
"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul." by William E. Henley

Friday, April 9, 2010

sleepy


Lisa napping
Originally uploaded by novadesigns by tess

I'm so happy it's friday!
I went to bed late last night so I am really tired today.. I am so looking forward to this weekend. I hope the weather stays nice and I can get some sun time in!

Oh I found my center pieces.. well the start of them anyways.. I will have to take pictures later and show you all. They are going to be great! They are round.. with a hole.. That's all I am gonna tell you for now :o)


Have a wonderful weekend!
love ~tess

No comments:

Post a Comment

I treasure your words and the fact that you are
taking the time to share them with me.
Please forgive me if I don't respond personally to you.
I always try but sometimes time just flies away!
love ~tess