My photo
"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul." by William E. Henley

Friday, August 13, 2010

almost made it





I have cuts and blisters on my fingers...
But it wasn't enough.

I fell short and didn't finish everything I wanted tonight...

But I did make a lot of progress. The rose earrings are AMAZING.
I'll finish them all up and add them to my shop tomorrow (saturday).


I hate when I don't meet a goal I've given myself

But if you reach for the stars you might at least reach the treetops...

Have a fantastic Friday my friends!
love ~tess

4 comments:

  1. Tess, you are right...those rose earrings ARE amazing! But then again, it ALL looks amazing ;-) Sorry to hear of your blisters and cuts...be kind to yourself! Belinda -xo-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sparklies, Tess! Take care of your boo-boos ;) They are a badge of honor! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you ladies :o)

    I just finished another marathon stretch in the studio.. but now they are all done! and fingers are gonna get a well deserved scrub and some lotion!

    Hope you're having a great Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your collection, that was awesome. I like to flaunt these jewelry.
    Jewelry Louisiana

    ReplyDelete

I treasure your words and the fact that you are
taking the time to share them with me.
Please forgive me if I don't respond personally to you.
I always try but sometimes time just flies away!
love ~tess