My photo
"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul." by William E. Henley

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A little wedding sale in novadesigns


Swedish blueberries
Originally uploaded by novadesigns by tess

Hi there!
Not to worry I am still alive! Busy working on custom orders and enjoying spending time with David. It's been a great weekend and although this week seem to be very rainy :o( I am still in a wonderful mood!

I have tons of ideas bouncing around in my head and I think the wedding plans are coming together. We just bought supplies for our save the dates. It includes a p-touch and magnets.. Curious? I will take some pictures for you once we get started.

I am trying to nail down a caterer for the wedding. Easier said than done... I think I have the rehearsal dinner figured out but not for the big day.. So if you know any good ones (not crazy expensive) in the Philly area please feel free to leave a comment.

And I want to thank all of you for helping me save for my dream wedding. Without your amazing support we wouldn't be able to do it. So from the bottom of my heart:

Thank you!

As a special thank you I am offering 15% refund (though paypal) on any jewelery purchases made in www.novadesigns.etsy.com.
No minimum purchase required. Offer is valid until Sunday May 16th. Happy Shopping!


have a wonderful day and I will talk to you later!
love ~tess

No comments:

Post a Comment

I treasure your words and the fact that you are
taking the time to share them with me.
Please forgive me if I don't respond personally to you.
I always try but sometimes time just flies away!
love ~tess