My photo
"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul." by William E. Henley

Friday, May 21, 2010

Wild roses hoops


Wild roses hoops
Originally uploaded by novadesigns by tess

I finished another pair of wild roses earrings. I've been dying to make a larger pair of hoops and I just LOVE how they turned out.

There are more pictures on my Flickr page if you click on the image..

and there are also finished pics of those first earrings I made :o)

I hope you like them as much as I do!!!

love ~tess

4 comments:

  1. Yea...just as I thought...beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES I do! They're stunning. And I adore the first ones you made, with the pink opal. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much guys! :o)

    I think I'll add them to my friday shop update...

    maybe.. :o)

    ReplyDelete

I treasure your words and the fact that you are
taking the time to share them with me.
Please forgive me if I don't respond personally to you.
I always try but sometimes time just flies away!
love ~tess