My photo
"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul." by William E. Henley

Friday, September 3, 2010

delayed shop update...


new fun stuff in progress
Originally uploaded by novadesigns by tess

sometimes I try so hard to do so much. And sometimes I make it but sometimes I fall short. There just isn't enough time to squeeze in all the fun stuff I want to make. I was gonna have a shop update today but I didn't quite finish all the things I wanted to offer you....

and it would have been a really sad little update with only a few pairs of earrings :o(

So here's a little teaser for what is coming on Tuesday the 7th... 3 necklaces and 2 rings...

The strawberry ring is a little brainchild of mine. I know I talked about it before and it looks like it's finally gonna happen!!! It has a wide band (11 mm) and is a size 9. The little meadow ring is a size 8 and that cherry creek jasper is AMAZING. I got it from the very talented Barney over at lapidarious on Etsy so you know it's the good stuff!

I don't know about you but I am extremely excited it's Friday. The weekend (with no boring work) is quickly approaching and that means STUDIO time for me! And David and I are also going to squeeze in some red bull flugtag on Saturday.

Flugtag you say. What the heck is that?
Red Bull Flugtag challenges the brave and brainy to design, build and pilot homemade flying machines off a 30-foot high flight deck in hopes of soaring into the wild blue yonder…or often, plunging into the waters below. Flugtag, which means “flying day” in German, pushes the envelope of human-powered flight.

It just sounded way to entertaining to pass on :o)

Have a fantastic weekend my friends and as always thank you so much for stopping by, reading my blog and being a part of my busy life.
love ~tess

1 comment:

I treasure your words and the fact that you are
taking the time to share them with me.
Please forgive me if I don't respond personally to you.
I always try but sometimes time just flies away!
love ~tess