My photo
"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul." by William E. Henley

Friday, September 24, 2010

feeling romantic


corsage/bracelet
Originally uploaded by novadesigns by tess

It's finally friday!
Don't know about you, but I have been looking forward to Friday ALL week :o)

This week I've been trying to stay focused on designing and working on custom orders. I find that nova of love is taking up a little bit more if my time than I would have expected, but that is good thing. It's like getting in touch with a softer side of me. Someone I think I forgot a long time ago. It's nice to see her again.

I worked on a corsage/bracelets for the shop. It's something that I am also going to make for my own wedding so it's fun to be able to try them out first. I love how they look. So romantic and feminine.

And I made my first garter! *Swoon* I think I must make one for myself next...

This weekend is all studio.. except for sunday (or was it saturday?) dance lessons. My dear friend Natasha has been giving David and myself some lessons so that we'll be able to swirl around the dance floor like pro's for our first dance. I am so grateful for that. I love to dance and I think both David and I are doing well so far :o). I am just so excited that we won't shuffle around like 13 year old teenagers, slow dancing at the disco ha ha!

I hope you have a fantastic weekend. Thank you so much for stopping by and being a part of my life. *blows kisses*

~tess

No comments:

Post a Comment

I treasure your words and the fact that you are
taking the time to share them with me.
Please forgive me if I don't respond personally to you.
I always try but sometimes time just flies away!
love ~tess