My photo
"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul." by William E. Henley

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

cluttered mind

Woke up this morning and felt good. Besides the fact that Lisa the snugglebutt was chewing on my toes (in her defense, she was really hungry). So I bounced (read crawled) out of bed and fed the little furballs and made some coffee. I think that is one of the things I love the most about being at home on a week day. I get to brew my own yummy coffee (the coffee at work isn't very tasty..). I made some crips bread sandwiches with hummus and tomatoes. Took out some ground turkey from the freezer. I am thinking I'll surprise David with a lasagna when he comes home today! At lunch I'll walk over to the local produce market and buy some fresh basil and some stuff for a nice salad.

I forgot to tell you I got a flat tire last friday! It is so inconvenient. I swear as soon as you manage to save up some money something like this happens. And then David sent me a text this morning saying "Guess who also got a flat tire?"... No NO No NO I don't want to guess!!! Darn poop and crap. But we'll be ok. Things always work out somehow :o)

Mmmm this coffee is SO good. I wish you could have some. After breakfast it's time to play!

I've got some agates, druzy and ocean jasper started. Sometimes I just like to stare at them until I can see what they are supposed to look like when I turn them into one of my silver babies.
Like the agate with the red lines and circles. Hmmmm that one I think I just like to stare at cause it's such a rocking stone.

Butterfly wings, fairies, whimsical and romantic. I just can't stop. I like to create things that make me smile when I look at them. And this fluttering darling does just that. I must have stared at this agate for an hour or so before I could just see it so clearly before me. I showed david and he wasn't too impressed LOL but I am so bad at explaining what I am doing. Usually when he sees the finished design he loves it. So I hope you'll bear with me too. I know it can sometimes be risky to show your work in progress but I really like sharing that part with you guys and I hope you enjoy taking that journey with me. Sometimes they end up exactly like I envisioned them and something they die a horrible death as a melted glob of silver. But that is life I guess.

You never know what's gonna happen next...




thank you for stopping by my fluttering friends!
~tess

2 comments:

I treasure your words and the fact that you are
taking the time to share them with me.
Please forgive me if I don't respond personally to you.
I always try but sometimes time just flies away!
love ~tess