My photo
"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul." by William E. Henley

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

wedding wednesday's

 I told you David is making something amazing for our wedding. He is building a backdrop for the ceremony. So he started this weekend and I am just letting him go nuts with it...

Here's the sketch he made on a receipt when we were out for dinner a couple of months ago.
Looks pretty amazing right?! We're gonna bring the indoor outdoors..

Out of all the things we're making for the wedding this is really the one thing that makes my heart sing. I can't wait to see it completed :o)


love ~tess

1 comment:

I treasure your words and the fact that you are
taking the time to share them with me.
Please forgive me if I don't respond personally to you.
I always try but sometimes time just flies away!
love ~tess