My photo
"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul." by William E. Henley

Monday, November 22, 2010

Scrumptious Pizza Night!

 Saturday night was a date night! On our first Valentine together David treated me to homemade grilled pizza's. We made them on my little balcony in Atlanta. It was so much fun and it tastes amazing! So we decided to make them again. It was a little too chilly to make them on the grill so we used the oven which works just fine.

 The roasted bell pepper sauce is so good I could eat it with a spoon. 

Lisa decided to entertain us for the evening... She likes to explore small spaces... Bless her :o)

For toppings I think we used everything but the kitchen sink... Prosciutto, artichokes, mozzarella cheese, arugula.. Mmm it was so delicious!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend too.

lots of love ~tess

2 comments:

I treasure your words and the fact that you are
taking the time to share them with me.
Please forgive me if I don't respond personally to you.
I always try but sometimes time just flies away!
love ~tess