My photo
"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul." by William E. Henley

Monday, June 6, 2011



Thank you for all your lovely comments on our big day!

I am waiting for the rest of the photos from the photographer so hopefully,
sometime next week I can put together a blog-post about the whole day.

It didn't rain! We got so lucky :o)


I am slowly getting back to the normal routine... meaning
we have to pack everything up and move to our new home!
Studio time will be a bit limited during the next couple 
of weeks, because everything will be in boxes...

It feels strange not to have played with silver 
and stones for about a month!
But my head is spinning with ideas...


love ~tess

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!
    I love the photos and would enjoy seeing some more. You both looked amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete

I treasure your words and the fact that you are
taking the time to share them with me.
Please forgive me if I don't respond personally to you.
I always try but sometimes time just flies away!
love ~tess