My photo
"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul." by William E. Henley

Friday, September 9, 2011

halloween is approaching

 

I am dressing up this year.



In fact we are throwing a predrink party before 
we go out to mingle with other the ghosts & goblins.

I found the perfect fabric for my dress. 
It's SO ugly. It's perfect.

No I am not a seamstress. But I do ok most of the time.
Except last night when all I managed to accomplish was a 
whole in my new tank top. :(

I am going as medusa.
Snakes in my hair and all. I think it will be magical.
If I can pull it all together. ;)

What are you doing for Halloween?

love ~tess

No comments:

Post a Comment

I treasure your words and the fact that you are
taking the time to share them with me.
Please forgive me if I don't respond personally to you.
I always try but sometimes time just flies away!
love ~tess