My photo
"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul." by William E. Henley

Thursday, September 22, 2011

makers fair



We went to the Makers Fair in NY last weekend.
It was a lot of fun.
LOTS to look at.

I was especially intrigued by the 3D printers. 
made my brain go into overdrive 


It's crazy how far technology has come.
 We also watched ArcAttack perform.
Pretty incredible. 
Read more about them here 


I also realized that super crowded places makes me
a little uncomfortable and that paella from a tent doesn't 
taste like paella from a small family owned restaurant 
by the ocean in a small spanish village named Rosa...


love ~tess

3 comments:

  1. Great balancing act in the first pic!!
    Looks like a cool place.
    I live in the country now but grew up in the city, so I get excited around crowds:))
    Love the banner - I misread it initially, thought it said "follow the busTy life"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. crowds make me a bit uneasy too, but it sounds like an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete

I treasure your words and the fact that you are
taking the time to share them with me.
Please forgive me if I don't respond personally to you.
I always try but sometimes time just flies away!
love ~tess