My photo
"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul." by William E. Henley

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Hear the dandelion roar!





I was in the zone... for 8 hours straight I couldn't put down my torch. I needed to make my visions real. I just kept going and going. It was beautiful! I put them all in the tumbler but then I realized that you might want a sneak peak of what's coming... so I pulled them out and took some photos for you. Tomorrow I will oxidize and set stones. My favorite part.

8 comments:

  1. YAY they are gorgeous I am so happy you got back on the horse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor kitties I totally forgot to feed them.. They got their dinner at 8.30pm...

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy crap those are friggen awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE THESE!!! Glad to see you're back at it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you! Today I have to oxidize and set stones! Hopefully I'll have some new photos for you later today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are gorgeous, Tess! Glad to see your working.

    ReplyDelete

I treasure your words and the fact that you are
taking the time to share them with me.
Please forgive me if I don't respond personally to you.
I always try but sometimes time just flies away!
love ~tess