My photo
"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul." by William E. Henley

Thursday, March 10, 2011

delicious scrumptious gems


Yummy yummy gemstones.
Plump juicy colors that make me drool! 
The photo doesn't quite do them justice...
I got some chalcedony, prehnite, smoky quartz, 
amethyst and raspberry ruby.
Sluuurp

I have some new designs in mind and I needed
some nice color to bring them to life.
Mostly earrings but there might be some necklaces too :o)
More to follow... 



I got my wedding band!
After my last visit to the jeweler where they tried to
tell me that my wedding band in palladium was going to
be $1700 I decided that they were obviously out of their mind.
So I went like any good girl would have, 
online and found it for under $300 :o)

I LOVE IT!
It is so perfectly me
~tess


4 comments:

I treasure your words and the fact that you are
taking the time to share them with me.
Please forgive me if I don't respond personally to you.
I always try but sometimes time just flies away!
love ~tess