My photo
"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul." by William E. Henley

Friday, March 25, 2011

setting the scene

Lucky for me I am marrying the most talented man on the planet...


and he's super cute with a hat and a shovel...


You think this looks cool?
Just wait. It is far from finished. :o)
But you'll have to wait another 56 days before 
I'll show you what it will look like when it's done.

I know, I know.. so mean... but... David didn't want me to show 
this photo at all so you're lucky to get this close of a sneak peak. 
Hopefully he won't be dropping by my blog today he he


He showed me how to stain :o)

We picked the colors together the other day.
And yesterday we painted until the sun set.

And this morning the sun peaked out 
and the blue looked exactly how I dreamed it would.

All I can say that after every detail has been added and finished,
this is going to be one awesome backdrop for our special day.

oh and it's friday today... 
Doesn't get much better than that!

Have a wonderful weekend my lovely friends!
~tess

7 comments:

  1. It will be a magical day! I am really enjoying watching your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That David IS so talented - I can't wait to see what it looks like all said and done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's looking great! It's so nice that you are taking the time to make your wedding so special!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Talented and cute in a hat, doesn't get much better than that Tess, I cant wait to see the finished project.

    Have a lovely weekend xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see it finished. You will have so many special memories by doing all the work yourselves. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh can't wait to see it finished! You could always pm us the pics and they he won't know....! lol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks pretty cool already - can't wait to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete

I treasure your words and the fact that you are
taking the time to share them with me.
Please forgive me if I don't respond personally to you.
I always try but sometimes time just flies away!
love ~tess