My photo
"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul." by William E. Henley

Friday, April 8, 2011

friday shop update





Cause all good things comes in three...
I was working on some lovely earrings for you ladies.
Trust me I stayed up way past my bed time trying to get them
done for today.. But I almost fell asleep at the bench...
I so wanted to share them with you.
I think they are turning out fantastic :o)

But that means more goodies for next weeks update!
yes there will be another shop update...


Happy Friday my friends!
~tess

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I love the blue/green chalcedony? with the dark oxidized silver, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I treasure your words and the fact that you are
taking the time to share them with me.
Please forgive me if I don't respond personally to you.
I always try but sometimes time just flies away!
love ~tess