My photo
"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul." by William E. Henley

Monday, June 7, 2010

almost an engagement ring


almost an engagement ring
Originally uploaded by novadesigns by tess

so we went to the jeweler on Saturday to get my diamond set and I would finally get my engagement ring!

I was sooo excited.... But the ring had the wrong setting on it. Poop!
I had asked for a 6 prong setting and they sent a 4 prong setting.. So back in the box and back to artcarved to get it fixed.

so now I have to wait another week.. it sucks..

...and David is away working, this and next week.. So I am feeling a little lonely today. I don't like waking up to an empty pillow.


On a positive note. Since the empty pillow was staring back at me I decided to get up early and I went to the gym ;o)
This week I am starting my p90x intense work out.. I am a little terrified. I have heard it's gruesome.. 90 days of intense training and a strict nutrition plan.. I only have 4 weeks before my home trip to Sweden and I want to fit into that bikini again!

Wish me luck!
~tess

2 comments:

  1. Oh good luck!

    Jag har gett upp.... det blir vassen iår igen för mig. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha det kanske blir det for mig med :O)

    ReplyDelete

I treasure your words and the fact that you are
taking the time to share them with me.
Please forgive me if I don't respond personally to you.
I always try but sometimes time just flies away!
love ~tess