My photo
"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul." by William E. Henley

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

sneak peak for shop update...


sneak peak...
Originally uploaded by novadesigns by tess

7 lovely ladies will be added to my shop tomorrow :o)

Yummy. I kind of want to keep all of them. And wear them all. At once.

*Note to self. Must make more "small" rings. They are a lot of fun. Both to make and to wear...


I think I'll start listing around 8 am (my time) tomorrow. Hope to see you there!

love ~tess

2 comments:

  1. and wonderful ladies they are...I like the small size too, they look easier to wear and I love the variety of stone color and the surrounding design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Yes I realized not everyone want to drag along a giant stone on their hands all day :o)

    I'll probably do more like these, I had a lot of fun coming up with the designs.

    ReplyDelete

I treasure your words and the fact that you are
taking the time to share them with me.
Please forgive me if I don't respond personally to you.
I always try but sometimes time just flies away!
love ~tess