My photo
"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul." by William E. Henley

Sunday, June 13, 2010

one down 6 to go

but look at this little beauty!




Oh I can't wait to finish the other ones... but I am super busy next week so it won't be until the week after.. But then I will have a BIG shop update.. With a bunch of little rings :o)


And finally my last custom order for a LONG time. I don't have time for them. Even though I am so flattered that so many want something made just for them, I find that with everything else going on I simple don't have time for them. Not right now anyways.. Plus I need to make sure that I have time to play in the studio and come up with new ideas. Or I will surely go crazy! And we don't want that do we?!! LOL

Night!
~tess

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tess!

    Your stones are so lovely!
    They each tell a different story,
    so unique, so organic,
    almost as though they painted themselves
    using their own personalities!
    (Does that make sense? LOL!)

    Your posts make me smile! Thank you!

    xo
    Mariann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mariann.
    Your comment made me smile :o)

    ReplyDelete

I treasure your words and the fact that you are
taking the time to share them with me.
Please forgive me if I don't respond personally to you.
I always try but sometimes time just flies away!
love ~tess