My photo
"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul." by William E. Henley

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

new goodies


new goodies
Originally uploaded by novadesigns by tess

After working in to the wee hours of the morning, I finally finished my Chatty metalsmith challenge for may.. slightly delayed...

One shiny sea creature necklace and a pair of matching shiny sea creature earrings..

I also finished a necklace matching a ring I made earlier called My inner thoughts. It has a double chain and a 2 mm flush set garnet. It's so beautiful!

And after much thinking I decided to part with my new wild roses earrings. I love them so much that it wouldn't be fair to keep them from you! I will however most definitely be making a pair for myself!

I'll be adding these later to my Etsy shop ;o)

Thank you for stopping by!
love ~tess

2 comments:

I treasure your words and the fact that you are
taking the time to share them with me.
Please forgive me if I don't respond personally to you.
I always try but sometimes time just flies away!
love ~tess