My photo
"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul." by William E. Henley

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

First baby of Nova of Love


Fabric hair band
Originally uploaded by novadesigns by tess

Taadaaa! A head band!

Oh I am so loving this. Gorgeous fabrics turning into luscious petals. Only the sky is the limit! I've been cutting fabrics, burning edges and watching them change shapes into little flowers. Going through boxes and drawers of beads and beautiful embellishments that I have collected throughout the years.. It's like they've all been waiting for this moment. Finally they will have a purpose too.

I'm making headbands, hair clips and a bunch of other beautiful things to brighten your summer days! Right now I am also getting ready for my vacation. Which starts in exactly 3 days. I can't wait. We'll be starting it off by going to a wedding in Maine.. It better be some Maine lobster involved! And then on Tuesday we are packing out bags and heading for the homeland. SWEDEN here I come! YAY!

We'll be away until July 18th. Oh wonderful days to look forward too. I will miss all of you of course. But I will take picture and show you. I promise!

And when I come back (with tons of inspiration) and a rejuvenated body I will announce the grand opening date for my new adventure Nova of Love! So exciting :o)


Have a wonderful day my friends!
~tess

2 comments:

  1. That is beautiful! I'll have to send my bride to be friends your way! Have a fun vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :o) I guess I better start making more then!

    ReplyDelete

I treasure your words and the fact that you are
taking the time to share them with me.
Please forgive me if I don't respond personally to you.
I always try but sometimes time just flies away!
love ~tess